Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the sale of all goods online in the business to consumer sector between Magformers UK PLC, company number 9386937 and whose principal place of business is at Weston Centre Business Hub, Weston Road, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 6FL, England, United Kingdom (“we/us”) and any visitors (“you”) to the website at www.magformers.co.uk (“Site”). For all pre- and post-sale enquiries, please contact 08000 385195 or email@example.com or write to Customer Services at the above address.
- By placing an order for any goods with age restrictions, you declare that you are age eighteen or over in order to purchase the goods.
- Subject to clauses 2 and 6, the price you shall pay for the goods is the price displayed on our website at the time we receive your order. The price of the goods is inclusive of VAT. You may choose to pay by any method specified on our website.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on the website is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount in accordance within 5 working days.
- We endeavour to ensure that all of the items shown on the website are accurately represented. There may, however, be some slight variations (such as colours) between what you see and what you receive in any order, which by placing an order you agree to accept, provided the variations are not substantial. We may correct any typographical or other errors or omissions in any catalogue, sales literature, quotation or other document relating to the sale of the goods without any liability to you.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure by using a third party payment provider whom we understand uses industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology, making our pages secure. Accordingly, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to your information, either on our Site or our payment provider’s.
- The price of the goods is payable in full on or before delivery. Receipts for payment will be issued automatically by email for any purchases made online from the Site. If the goods are not paid for in full on or before delivery, they shall remain our property until payment is received from you.
- All goods are subject to availability.
- If we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of providing you with substitute goods of equivalent quality and price. If you choose to receive the substitute goods, we shall pay for the cost of you returning the substitute goods to us under your right to cancel. If you have already paid for the goods and choose not to receive substitute goods, a full refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within thirty days, beginning with the day on which your notice of cancellation was given.
- Delivery can be made to UK, Scotland, Wales and Ireland, Standard delivery charges of £4.99 apply within these areas. Deliveries can be made outside these areas however further courier charges are applicable. Delivery to the Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey will incur a delivery charge of £18. Delivery to the Isle of Wight is £13. Delivery to Ireland is £11. Delivery to Northern Ireland is £13.
- Delivery will be made within 3-5 working days. If we are unable to deliver the goods within 3-5 days of your order being placed, we will inform you as soon as possible and you will be entitled to cancel the order and obtain a refund for any sum that has been paid by you. Deliveries to Ireland may take a little longer.
You will receive an order confirmation notice once we have processed and packed your order. Please note, that at busy times, this may take 24-48 hours.
While we always endeavour to deliver your package between 3-5 working days, sometimes this may extend to 7-10 days - especially during Black Friday promotions and during seasonal sales (Summer, pre-Christmas and January for example). We are experiencing extremely high volumes of sales at the moment due to our Black Friday promotion. But orders are being processed by our team as fast as we can.
- We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address given by you for delivery at the time you place the order. If there is no-one over the age of 16 that is able to accept delivery of the goods, you will be notified of an alternative delivery date.
- Please note that if you are making a payment via Paypal, the delivery address must match the Paypal confirmed delivery address. We cannot accept responsibility for the delivery to an incorrect Paypal address.
- We will bear the risk of the goods delivered to you whilst in transit. Risk of loss of or damage to the goods passes to you on receipt of the items, whether or not the price has been paid and you will be liable for their loss or destruction.
- If the goods have been fully paid for, you will become the owner of the goods when they have been delivered to you.
Statutory Cancellation Rights
You may cancel your order without giving any reason within 14 days from the day on which you or a third party indicated by you (other than the carrier) receives the goods purchased.
You must inform us (Magformers UK Limited, Weston Centre Business Hub, Weston Road, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 6FL) of your decision to cancel your order. You may submit your request by contacting us via our address above or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication before the 14 days’ cancellation period has expired and return the item via our returns address provided.
For additional information on the scope, content and instructions for the exercise, please contact our Customer Service team (0333 207104) or via email: email@example.com
Effects of Cancellation
We will reimburse all payments received from you for the goods purchased, but not the delivery costs of your initial purchase, no later than 14 days from the day on which we received the goods back (PLEASE SEE OUR RETURNS ADDRESS BELOW). We will use the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back and checked that the goods are complete and in the same condition as upon receiving. Products must be unopened and unused and fit for re sale without any damage to the packaging and the contents including box seals.
Note that you must send back the goods no later than 14 days from the day on which you first communicated your cancellation. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning these goods and be able to provide proof of posting and tracking details. You may be liable if the value of the goods returned diminishes due to the handling of the goods whilst in transit. Likewise the transport risk and return costs are borne by you. The effects of cancellation as outlined above does not affect your statutory rights.RETURNS ADDRESS:
MAGFORMERS UK LIMITED
WESTON CENTRE BUSINESS HUB
- The goods are warranted free from defects in material and workmanship for three months from delivery. This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by us, failure to follow our instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without our approval. This warranty does not affect your rights as a consumer.
- If the goods supplied to you develop a defect while under warranty, or you have any other complaint about the goods, please email us at the address given above.
- We will accept the returns of faulty items provided they are in the original boxes and packaging.
- We shall not be liable to you for any failure to deliver the goods that have been ordered by you or any delay, damage or defect to the goods delivered which is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
- English law applies to these terms and conditions and any sale of goods to which they apply and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all matters arising from these Terms.
In relation to the website: www.magformers.co.uk.
Owner: Magformers UK PLC company number 9386937), whose principal place of business is at The Weston Centre Business Hub, Weston Road, Crewe. Cheshire, CW1 6FL England, United Kingdom (“we/us”).
Customer services: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Postal address: Weston Centre Business Hub, Weston Road, Crewe. Cheshire, CW1 6FL, England, United Kingdom
Telephone: 08000 385195
The Site is a UK-based website and takes reasonable care to comply with the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act 2018 (‘the Act’) relating to the personal information you supply on the Site. The Site uses a security system that protects your information from unauthorised use. However, as no data transmissions over the internet can be guaranteed to be one hundred percent secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Save as provided below, we will not sell, rent, distribute or disclose information about you as an individual or your personal usage of the Site (‘Information’) without your consent or unless required or permitted to do so by law. The Information we gather may include name, delivery address, email address, telephone number, and any personal preferences.
We do not handle payments and cannot store credit or debit card data. When you go to checkout, you will be automatically redirected to a secure server managed by our bank to guarantee your safety. Those servers are PCI/DSS compliant and security-monitored.
Updating your Information
If any of the information you provide when subscribing to the services on the Site changes, please update your profile by logging in or alternatively, please notify our Customer Services.
Accessing your Information
We are data controllers for the purposes of the Act and if you wish to request access to your Information held by us, you may contact Customer Services.
If you subscribe to our mailing lists for new release and other information on Magformers products, we also ask you to answer various general questions about yourself. You will be asked to specify the areas in which you are interested so that we can tailor the information which we send to you to cover the new products and special offers which we believe you might be interested in.
If you subscribe to our newsletter you agree to receiving information from Stick-O and Magformers. If at any time you wish to stop receiving this or any other information you may have requested from us or any other company, please email or write to Customer Services at the address given for us above or click the Unsubscribe link (if available) at the bottom of any document you receive from us.
Surveys and user groups
We always aim to improve the services we offer. As a result we occasionally canvass our customers using surveys. Participation in surveys is voluntary, and you are under no obligation to reply to any survey you might receive from us. Should you choose to do so, we will treat the information you provide with the same high standard of care as all other customer information.
‘Email a friend’
We may from time to time operate an ‘Email a friend’ service or ‘Share’ functionality. This is a referral service, designed to make it easy for customers to recommend our Site and related websites or offers to a friend, and is a two-step process. First, a customer sends us the friend's name and email address, and secondly, we contact the friend, telling them who we are, and inviting them to take advantage of a particular offer, or to visit the Site. When we contact your friend, we always advise them of the name and email address of the friend who made the original referral. We will not use your friend’s details for any other purpose.
Links to third parties’ sites
Traffic Patterns/Site Statistics
We may monitor customer traffic patterns, Site usage and related Site information in order to optimise your use of the Site and we may give aggregated statistics to a reputable third-party, but these statistics will include no information personally identifying you.
Transfer to third parties
We may also use the Information we gather to notify you about important functionality changes and alterations to the Site, or offers of products, services or information that might be of particular interest to you (where you have consented to this). We also share your personal information with our suppliers in order to facilitate transactions and delivery. We ensure that our suppliers protect your personal information as tightly as we do. This may involve transferring or selling your Information to other companies, inside or outside the EU.
Your information may also be transferred to another company in the event of sale of our company to a third party. In that event, we will endeavour to ensure that your rights and freedoms in respect of the processing of your personal data are adequately and appropriately protected.
By submitting your Information and subscribing to the services available on our Site, you consent to such use and transfer.
If you do not wish to receive cookies from us or any other website, you can turn cookies off on your web browser: please follow your browser provider’s instruction in order to do so. Unfortunately, we cannot accept liability for any malfunctioning of your PC or its installed web browser as a result of any attempt to turn off cookies.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
FREE GIFT PROMOTIONS
Free Gift Worth £20 promo with all orders over £50 (Launched March 2022). Two different Magformers Rally Kart Sets RRP £19.99 are available, but final selection is made at random by our team for every qualifying order. No choice of set is given.