PLAY SAFE. WORK SAFE. STAY SAFE.
The Dothams box kills 99.9% of all known germs and viruses...including deadly coronaviruses.
A must for every home and workplace in the fight against Covid-19 and other germs and viruses.
Safeguard your loved ones and colleagues by sterilising toys, phones, tablets, keys and other everyday essentials using a powerful, Korean-made UV-C light. Stylish. Safe. Practical.
Simply plug it in, load it up with toys or other household items, close the lid…and its UV-C LED light gets to work, helping families to fight the threat from coronaviruses such as Covid-19 and other potentially fatal bugs, including e-coli and salmonella.
It can be used in any home, nursery, school or office to completely sterilise the surfaces of:
- toys and games
- mobile phones & tablets
- books & stationery
- baby and toddler feeding products and utensils
The DOTHAMS® steriliser box is designed by Gymworld Inc, a company headquartered in Seoul, South Korea and with a 28-year history of working in the play and education markets through leading toy brands such as Magformers, Stick-O and Gymboree play centres.
With enhanced cleanliness and safety paramount during the Covid-19 pandemic and set to become the 'new normal' for years to come, the DOTHAMS® steriliser box is a household essential for all families.
- Effective Sterilisation: Kills germs completely.
- Eco-Friendly: No ozone or mercury produced.
- Energy Efficiency: 4x more energy efficient than standard UV-C lamps
- Safety First: Strong HIPS (high impact polystyrene) box construction & auto shut off function.
- Easy to use: Just plug in, load, and sterilise.
- High-quality Korean-made UV-C light (LED UV-C 5EA)
- Large 50 litre storage capacity.
- Carry handles and non-slip feet.
- 220-240v compatible UK plug included.
- Output: 1.5W (rated output 9V, 1.5A).
- Weight: 4kgs. Dimensions: 41.5 x 42 x 44 cms.
Take your Covid-19 protection to the next level with this stylish, high-quality, high-performance steriliser box. Play Safe. Work Safe. Stay Safe.
Scientifically tested against Coronavirus, Salmonella, E-coli, Staphylococus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa